First of all I wish Happy and Healthy New Year 2012 to all of our regular readers and visitors. 2011 has been a great year for us; we re-designed site completely with new theme to make site navigation easier, we added facebook fan page and already got 400+ fans from all over the world, we introduced digital photography forum on mid November to take our photography discussion to the next level, our traffic has been continuously increased every next month and our visitors represent more than 125 countries around the globe. When I look back to 2011, we have accomplished a lot and learned many new things every single day. I hope we continue to grow and build a community that contributes to the society.
I have summarized top 10 most popular posts for 2011 if you missed any in the past.
1. Nikon Flash and Commander Mode
2. Nikon D7000 DSLR Review
3. Using ISO Settings with Nikon D90
4. Understanding Metering in Photography with Nikon D90
5. Auto Exposure Lock (AE-L) with Nikon D90
6. How to use AE-L/AF-L button correctly
7. Choosing a Release Mode on Nikon D7000
8. Nikon SB-700 Speedlight Review
9. Slow Sync Flash Photography
10. Nikon D90 Autofocus Area Mode
Thank you all for your tips, comments, questions and continuous support to make this blog better place for photography enthusiast. I couldn’t have done it without your support.